There is a downloadable PDF version of the following tutorial available here.
To add a regular PCT applications that exist on WIPO, see the tutorial Adding a PCT Application.
1. To add non-PCT applications to the system, you must log in first. The log in is found under the LICENSE OR SELL menu.
2. Once logged in, you’ll find members only links under the LICENSE OR SELL menu. Click Add Non-PCT Application.
3. Enter the main details of your patent application information.
4. Set your visibility and message to prospective buyers.
By default, your entry is activated in the system, but you could uncheck this box to hide it from the search results.
You have the option of adding a message to potential buyers. This message appears on the contact form that appears as the buyer contacts you.
5. Set your pricing and licensing on a country by country basis.
Country and Region Values
Click a region name to view all countries listed in that region. You can fill in your asking price and/or check Licensing Available on a country by country basis or fill in your values by region. If you enter by region, you can individually override each country within the region.
6. Save your case before adding documents and images.
8. In the pop up window that opens, click CHOOSE A FILE to select an image from your computer. You can choose between JPG, PNG, GIF AND PDF files up to 2 MB in size.
9. Then click UPLOAD FILE to upload it to our server.
10. After uploading, your file will appear below. By default, it will be selected with a red check mark. If it isn’t, select it.
11. Clicking SAVE SELECTION attaches the selected file to your case. Note that while you can maintain up to three files related to each case, only the one that is checked will be shown to the world.
12. You can repeat this process to add an Application as Filed document. That’s it. You’re done.